D-Wave System Documentation¶
Welcome to our system documentation. Here you will find the following information:
- Overview of D-Wave’s quantum computers, their hardware and how they work. Start here for an introduction to quantum computing.
- Updates in the latest software releases.
- Solver Properties and Parameters Reference of D-Wave’s quantum computers and Leap’s quantum-classical hybrid solvers. When programming with Ocean, D-Wave’s open-source SDK, you will find your configuration information here.
- Information and references on formulating problems and best practices in quantum computing: D-Wave Problem-Solving Handbook.
- Technical details about the system: timing, noise, REST API, etc. For researchers and programmers optimizing performance.
To sign up for the Leap™ quantum cloud service, which gives you immediate, secure access to D-Wave quantum and hybrid solvers, as well as a wealth of information to help you get started creating quantum applications, click here: https://cloud.dwavesys.com/leap.