Getting Started with D-Wave Solvers¶
Introduces the D-Wave quantum computer, describes the basics of how it works, and explains with simple examples how to use it to solve problems.
- Welcome to D-Wave
- Workflow: Formulation and Sampling
- What is Quantum Annealing?
- D-Wave QPU Architecture: Topologies
- Solving Problems with Quantum Samplers
- Unconstrained Example: Solving a SAT Problem
- Constraints Example: Problem Formulation
- Constraints Example: Minor-Embedding
- Constraints Example: Submitting to a QPU Solver
- Appendix: Next Learning Steps