Getting Started with the System¶
Introduces the D-Wave quantum computer, provides some key background information on how the system works, and explains how to construct a simple problem that the system can solve.
- Welcome to D-Wave
- What is Quantum Annealing?
- Solving Problems with D-Wave Solvers
- D-Wave QPU Architecture: Topologies
- Simple Example: Solving a SAT Problem
- Constraints Example: Problem Formulation
- Constraints Example: Minor-Embedding
- Constraints Example: Submitting to a D-Wave System
- Appendix: Next Learning Steps