The goal of this quick start is to configure the default solver-access time for project members and invite users to the project so that they can submit problems to the project’s solvers.
To log in to Leap Admin, you must have received an email to join a project as a project administrator. A project administrator for a project is a user who has the Project Admin role in that project.
If your invitation has expired or if you did not receive one, contact D-Wave Customer Support.
To invite users to a project and configure their solver access time, perform the following tasks:
- Logging in to Leap Admin
- Configuring the Default Solver-Access Time for Users
- Inviting Users to a Project
Logging in to Leap Admin¶
Configuring the Default Solver-Access Time for Users¶
- Go to the project page’s Overview tab > Solver Access Time Configuration section > Project Member Default Solver Access Time field.
- Specify the default solver-access time for new members who accept the invitation for the project after this field has been set. Existing members are not impacted; they retain their current solver-access time.
- In the invitation, you can override this default for a specific user.
- To set the default to be the same as the project’s monthly maximum, select the Set Default to Unlimited Access option.
Inviting Users to a Project¶
Click Invite > role.
A role gives a user privileges to perform specific actions in a project. For more information, see User Roles and Privileges.
As a best practice, invite a secondary project administrator.
Specify the email addresses of the users to add to the project.
If an error occurs when specifying an email address, then make sure the email address is specified (individually or by pattern) in the Allowed Email Settings section.
If the email address is not specified in the Allowed Email Settings section, contact D-Wave Customer Support.
Set the maximum amount of solver-access time per month for the specified users by either selecting the Set Solver Access Time Allocation field or leaving it deselected:
(Default) This field is set to the amount of time in the Project Member Default Solver Access Time field.
User Project Default — Sets the solver-access time to the value in the Project Member Default Solver Access Time field.
Unlimited Access to Project Solver Time — Sets the solver-access time to the full monthly solver-access time allocated to the project as specified in the project’s Monthly Solver Access Time field.
Custom Amount — Enables setting the solver-access time to a specific value.
Note: The value can be greater than the project’s Project Member Default Solver Access Time field, but it must be less than or equal to the project’s Monthly Solver Access Time field.
For more information, see Inviting Users to Join a Project.