Generating Solver Usage Reports¶
Reports on solver usage contain statistics that characterize how your projects and individuals use solver time in a project over a period of time. These statistics are organized into the following categories:
- Information about the users who submitted problems
- Number of submitted problems
- Solver times; they are further described as follows:
- Solver category: QPU, hybrid, or custom
- Solver names
- Totals and subtotals of solver-access times
- The unit of time scale (for example, daily, monthly, and so forth) as displayed in the Aggregate Time Scale field.
The statistics are exported as either an XLSX and CSV file. See the spreadsheet column headings for the exact statistics. On the Reporting tab, you specify filters for the statistics.
To configure and generate solver usage reports, go to the Reporting tab and specify the following filter fields:
|Projects||(Read-only) The project to be included in the report.|
|Users||The users whose solver usage is to be included in the report.|
The solvers for which their usage is to be included in the report.
Solvers are specific to a region (for example, Europe or North America). To select the solvers for a region, click the region name and select the desired solvers.
To select all the solvers in all regions, select All Regions, Solvers.
- To reset the filter fields to their default values, click Reset Template.
- To get all values for a field, leave it blank. For example, to generate statistics for all users, leave the Users field blank.